Welcome to Box House. Based at the southernmost tip of the Cotswolds in the heart of Wiltshire, Box House was completed around 1807 for Revd Horlock, the vicar of Box. This imposing Bath stone former residence stands in 15 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds just five miles from the World Heritage city of Bath.
Grade II listed in 1980, Box House today has been repurposed to provide elegant and flexible office accommodation rich in period charm while benefiting from modern technology and communication.
The extensive neo-Mediterranean gardens are planted with lush and exotic specimens and sweep down to the banks of the Bybrook, a well known local trout stream.
This provides pups Wombat and Quinn with a lot of great space to run around in and let of some steam.